Journal of scattered thoughts - Uncensored !!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Marathon..

No.. It wasnt about my participation of run marathon around the city. After a slightly heavy ( pardon me for the oxymoron :) ) last post , this one comes out as an attempt to be slightly lighter ( got this one right :) ) ..

Two weeks that filled with movies and words ..

Chocolate wasnt really worth with the director losing grip on narrating a gripping story line .. Salam Namaste comes reasonable. It brings on smiles , thanks to Saif and the writer ... .. Jawed Jeffrey Ah yes , did I forget mentioning that songs were hummable.. and sorry Priety fans .. She aint pretty here except while screaming and crying :) ..


Before I go for a cup of Coffee.. I'd recommend S|N , but be warned ! :)

"Sorry?"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home